- NEGP finish the oil pump gears to reduce heat in the oil
- Crankshafts forged or cast,1, 4,6,8 cylinder engines. We REM finish crankshafts to throw and reduce windage in the oil. The oil is thrown off the crank. We do not touch the journals or sealing surfaces so we do not alter clearances.
- Steel connecting rods. After machining of the rods is the time to NEGP
- Complete valvetrain, cams, steel rockers, valve springs.
- NEGP has the ability of superfinishing gears in New England.
Back to Services
Engine Parts Gallery